I´m just finishing my 2nd week here in the field... Crazy how time flies... I wrote down bullet points of this week and took a picture, so now I´m just going to clarify the points that need it... I got to go to La Plata this week for my ID stuff... I won´t get it for a while though and I ran into Elder Blackwelder from the CCM! Woke up to no water wednesday morning for showers that was great... One lday was soooo stubborn taht she even returned the LDM that we gave her, The family outside we have been there before and got rejected but we went by there again they were all outside and we gave them the first lesson and 2 accepted fecha bautismal. Friday was hard, started great with a solid guy and then it went to crap... So many people would hear the message and feel the spirit but still reject... We were given a big bag of cookie snack things and we got more emendadas from Gladys a great Hermana in the ward (She´s the mother / gma of Familia Flores) The next day we had a great day any rejection that we had which was little was really soft and not harsh and rude which was great after a hard day before...Most people that we have citas( appointments) with aren´t even home... The second lesson isn´t difficult to teach but for people to understand, but most just nod there heads because they don´t want to look dumb. Church was great but I was just super tired, it was really the first time that I sat down for a week, so it was difficult to stay awake. last week we had a lesson with a family that gave us lunch and I prayed to know what scripture to share and one popped into my head so I shared it it was about Charity and the next thing I know this lady goes off on some thirty minute rant and this week the just gave us lunch at church in bags and didn´t invite us over and defiantly not for a small lesson hahah lesson learned... the hard was but learned... and I saw fire flies for the first time they´re super cool!!! The district meeting was great they bought pastries and I had three they´re bomb! I couldn´t sleep because I kept having these coughing attacks... really annoying!! but It´s all good now This is the best I´ve felt in a long time!!! Love you all soooo Much and I´ll talk to you next P-day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Set apart