Also I found a place that sells alfajores for 4 pesos( about a dime...) I'm going to be so fat hahah. Alfajores are like moon pies but 3,000,000x better... They're choclatety heaven with dulce de leche in the middle(a liquidy carmel stuff that's super bomb)
Popular posts from this blog
Set apart
Well family and friends it's good to finally be here. I'm alive and well here in the ccm and it's fantastic, sorry about last week we were literally timed and we had five minutes to tell home that we were ok... and three of those were spent logging in. The food is fantastic and the people are even better mi comp es Elder Gourley from Dallas TX. He looks like the perfect mix of Peyton and Eli Manning hahahh. About 1 hour after arriving there was a tender mercy, Elder Austin Staheli walked through the door gave me a big hug and said guys this is who Ive been telling you about!! it was awesome, and the rest of my week has been just as great his comp is elder Gage and he is like my favorite person here. They're also in my dorm... with 4 other elders 3 of which are latino and the other is kinda whack, but we love elder Brockett! we do almost the same things everyday... Lots of studying spanish and teaching, and lots of soccer too, I forgot my tennis shoes at home and that wa...
Comments
Post a Comment